Its me blogging again.. haha.. Played soccer at 7pm just now till bot 10 plus.. damn Shiok.. night street soccer is the best man... 3 of us ( Gab & Marc0) came to upper court..
However, I sustained multiple injuries... First i got kicked in the nuts by the ball.. Thanks Marc! haha.. I was the keeper and the ball came straight into my area, didnt had time to cover it.. I was like jumping for help... Was quite funny, can ask gab and marc... but i wasnt laughing at first. Was jumping ard to feel better.. OMG... getting kick in the nuts is not a funny business man...
was a total wake up call coz all my feelings went straight up to my head... haha.. both headsss...haha

Den, when i tot the worse is over.. I got cut by the metal grills of the steel cage... here's some pics.. 
haha.. laughing abt it now...
Didnt realise i got cut till i saw my leg bleeding.. haha.. No feeling...
haha.. enough of the gory stuff.. here's some hilarious stuff abt gab.. Guess wad.. Gab tattooed his Nipples.. haha.. Both!! wanna see it?? its freaking funny..

haha... sry M18 content... wan a close up?? Yea??

Think twice abt crumpler bags now... haha.. or if u r buying crumpler bags, hope it will remind u of my cousin GAB.. haha.. alright.. gtg alr... waking up at 4.30am to go Malaysia.. YEAH!! Food-Feast!!
Leave u with a pic of me haunted by a ghost.........

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home