I gave and planned everything with all my sweat... I was looking forward to this night as it marks a very special occasion in our lives... I screwed it up big time by doing something I shouldn't have... and I have only myself to blame...
Now I wouldn't be able to see you anymore... There's only 6 days left b4 I leave... and i'm so afraid I wouldn't be able to see you once more b4 I leave... This isn't the ending that I wanted and I did not want things to end up on this note... I do not want to leave knowing that we are both hurting so much deep inside...
I showed u my love in front of all our frens.. Coz i wanted everyone to know no matter where I go, there will always be a place in my heart for you... u mean so much to me and I really wish you wouldn't go...
This is something time will not heal and I know that u will not forgive me... I have caused us to fail...
I still hope I'll see u again soon...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home