Hey guys! It's been a long time since I last blogged eh.. Have been rather busy till now. Finally i get some time to chill out before going to Tekong. YUP! 9Th of July is my enlistment date.. That's the day I lose all my freedom and on the 8th of May 2010, I'll be FREE!! ORD!! haha.. I am so looking forward to 2010 cause my parents are planning a trip to America.. My Dream! My Home! God Bless the USA!!
I started blogging again because I'm really bored at home.. really really.. Anyone who is free, U can give me a call u know? We can chill out...
I have so many pics to share with u guys, I have no idea where to start.. So i'm gonna start with my Euro trip.. Aite? =)
@ the Vatican City on the first day of the trip

Colosseum, originally the Flavian Amphitheatre. Located in the centre of the city, Rome.
A freaking Huge wishing well...


Trevor and us... Babe, remember all the aunties that copy our idea? so smelly..

@ Sienna

Beautiful town...

The best Gelato ever throughout the whole trip!

I found a model in Italy..........




Just chilling out....


Pizza Pizza PizZA!! Whoa..

Trevor's friend

Excellent shot..

I wanna go back!!


The Leaning Tower of Pisa

Our Great Escape

On the way to Venice

Gelato again....



Look at the Tower behind...

U can find a replica in Disney's Epcot centre... haha..
Fly like a bird..
On the Gondola...

Excellent shot.. Duh... I took it...
St Mark's square...



In Milan... Shopping shopping Shopping...



Louis Vuitton la...
Prada la...

great pub... very strong drink... Wad a drunken night...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home