Paris was awesome. Got to see the Eiffel Tower during the night and day =) And I got to say, it is nicer at night. If only Singapore could have a Tower like that, and not like the Esplanade!! so ugly..
In Paris, I was lucky enough to meet up with Lorea, my friend from Disney. She's studying in Paris now and will be heading back to Mexico soon. She's Mexican! haha It was nice to see her again after so long. I hope I can get to see the others soon too, like Jack, Carl, Ryan, Nathan, Ivy, Miho, Yazmin, Lauren, Maria, Marisol, Gabi, Carlos, oh man.. The list goes on.. Come to Singapore guys!!

Lorea and me at the Eiffel Tower
Xin and me below the Eiffel Tower and what a crowded day..!
Nice shot!
Champs Elysees.. The sister street of Orchard Road.. It's true!
Inside LV boutique.. Lorea and me just chilling out while xin goes and shop.. haha
Bringing back memories of Disney..
You know Mickey wasn't named 'Mickey' at first.. It was Steamboat Willie
@ the Louvre
Hard Rock Cafe, Paris..
Cute French girl behind us..
Love this shot... love it!
There's nothing more spectacular than this view.. It's all worth it..




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home