OUch OUch ouCH!! pain pain pain... I'm injured and so much in pain... omg... u guys wouldnt believe this... I got stabbed in my upper back and lower back!! STABBED!! me... omg... its damn painful I tell u... Imagine something just penetrating through ur body... it sucks man... Feeling so miserable now... Still recovering from all the stabbing... The wounds are like damn bad... I got like 4 knives pierced through my back... 2 on top and 2 on my lower back... it almost killed me... coz the doctor said 1 of the knives was just 3 inches away from my spine... I was like... WAD??!! Holy crap... doc gave me 24 stitches and Im like resting at home now... cant even lie on my bed properly coz it hurts so much... oh man.. God help me... Recovering now... oh dear... dunnoe how to recover in time for houGang+bLack sia... hai... best cure is love but wouldnt see babyXin until tmr... hai... recover alone tonight I guesss... I've never been stabbed in my entire 20 yrs of my life b4... Feels really bad.. the worse feeling u can ever feel... so tired and like dying like tt... Its like u can collapse anytime... wad am i suppose to do... oh nonono.... im scared |
houGang+bLack is stained with blood patchs everywhere... oh oh oh... Its like i change my bandage every few hrs... and its a freaky sight... the ironic thing is that i have hemo-phobia... but no choice lo..
Hope this NEVER ever happens to any of my frens... love u guys lots... God bless the world
Freak out Try to tell me what I shouldn´t do You should know by now, I won´t listen to you Walk around with my hands up in the air Cause I don´t care
I´m alright, I´m fine Just freak out, let it go
I´m gonna live my life I can´t ever run and hide I won´t compromise Cause I´ll never know I´m gonna close my eyes I can´t watch the time go by I won´t keep it inside Freak out, let it go Just freak out, let it go
You don´t always have to do everything right Stand up for yourself And put up a fight walk around with your hands up in the air Like you don´t care
Cause I´m alright, I´m fine Just freak out, let it go
I´m gonna live my life I can´t ever run and hide I won´t compromise Cause I´ll never know I´m gonna close my eyes I can´t watch the time go by I won´t keep it inside Freak out, let it go On my own Let it go Yeah, yeah, yeah
Just let me live my life I can´t ever run and hide I won´t compromise Cause I´ll never know I´m gonna close my eyes I can´t watch the time go by I won´t keep it inside Freak out, let it go
Gonna freak out, let it go Gonna freak out, let it go
Labels: its a cruel world out there... takes all my energy away



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home