Does anybody appreciate what i do??
What must i do to make everything all so perfect??
Why cant they just be excited for me??
Why are they not who i thought they are??
If there is a God, FuCK HIM!!
Take my god damn life now, i wouldnt even care...
I cant wait to leave this shit hole
Im sorry Xin and everyone I Love and who loves me back
Today I'm going back to my old ways...
Im not gonna be the Ian u all thought i'll be
Im going back to smoking...
Im sorry dear... yes.. i smoked.. sry i kept it from u for so long. I can understand if u choose to leave me.. I just want u to know that WE could have been something great... im sry i have to go now...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home